Monday 21 October 2013

Editing problems

Since we now have all the footage we need to beginning editing properly, it's becoming increasingly more difficult to interweave the narrative and the performance together. We realised that we have way too much footage to fit into the slower bits before the song kicks in, so we're being very particular with which clips will make sense. The negative effect of this is that we have spent so much time cutting and rearranging these clips so that they fit perfectly in the build up to the chorus.
When doing some editing in my free today, I accidentally clicked close project instead of save and I temporarily lost the video. Luckily I just had to double click on sequence 1 and it returned, but from now on I know to be more careful to avoid such problems in the future.



No comments:

Post a Comment